Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Flanger Arion SFL-1

Flanger Arion SFL-1 Video Clips. Duration : 4.70 Mins.


Hi! I searched for some months the right flanger for my needs. I tried the Line 6 Liqua Flange (too complex), the Boss BF2 and the Ibanez FL9. The sound was good but I didn't like the metallic noise coming from them. I gave a chance to this Arion (known for the great chorus SCH-1) and it seems to be exactly what I was looking for! No metallic sound, no volume drop (the reason I didn't go for an Eletric Mistress + the place it takes), beautiful sound at low rate settings but also fast rate ones. It's a pity that it's made of plastic but perfection is not of this world ;) and for the price... Enjoy!

Keywords: flanger, pedalboard, guitar, arion, sfl, sfl-1, digitech, bad, monkey, crunchbox, progressive

No comments:

Post a Comment